** Healthy ** Hand-Fed **|
** Pampered **
Cockatoos - Amazons
Poicephalus - Eclectus
Nestled on a 250 acre farm in sunny New Mexico, Tucker Farms has been breeding quality exotic birds for over 10 years. Our aviary has been MAP certified since 1994. Each bird is handfed and receives loads of love and attention in our immaculate aviaries. Each baby comes with a health guarantee. We deliver or ship to most areas within the US.
We're concerned about the quality of the birds we sell and the homes they go to, so follow some basic tenets.
"We believe that if we keep birds, then we owe them the best life possible. Ignorance is no excuse. We need to educate ourselves and others. We must share information to help the birds. Each of us has something to contribute. The future of many species depends on what we do now."
- All pet babies are socialized in our home and abundance weaned to a varied diet with pellets.
- We do not sell unweaned babies.
- All of our babies go home with their own baby book.
- Every baby is closed banded with a traceable band.
- Each baby is AVID microchipped for permanent identification.
- Adoption applicants must be pre-approved with references.
- We offer continuing support and advice to anyone purchasing a bird from us. We believe in happy owners and happy pets.
Building a Good Avian Library - Recommendations on what books a pet owner or breeder should own.
Hints on Buying a Bird
Inspecting & Choosing a Healthy Bird - Make sure you get a healthy bird. What to look for and what to avoid
Selecting a Species & Other Info - Characteristics of many parrot species. Which ones are right for you?
So You Think You Want a Parrot
Caring for your New Bird